PROTECTIVE STYLING PRODUCTS
L'Huile de Leonor Greyl and Huile Secret de Beauté are the uncontested stars of sun protection. But Leonor Greyl has gone a step further with a range of versatile styling products that also protect hair against the drying effects of the sun.
This silicon-free range of Leonor Greyl styling products nourishes hair and perfects its appearance without adding weight. These products are designed to protect your hair and its color from UV rays and other damaging elements all year round, including blow-drying, the wind, cold and rain:
* Sérum de Soie sublimateur: This essential moisturizing serum from the House of Greyl enhances hair of all types without weighing it down. Apply to damp or dry hair as a conditioner to protect against the damaging effects of blow-drying, to help control frizz and to nourish every strand root to tip. Sérum de Soie sublimateur is a favorite for finer hair, which tends to suffer under the weight of overly rich styling products. It brings a silky feel and remarkable shine, without flattening the volume.
Tip: This heat-protecting treatment can also be used before straightening to prevent frizz and dryness caused by flat irons.
* Éclat naturel: This day hair-cream is adored by hairdressers and stylists, who know it is far more than just a styling product – it is a genuine beauty treatment that nourishes and protects hair. Because it is so rich in shea butter and jojoba oil, it is particularly good for very dry, thick or curly hair. Apply as desired, to damp or dry hair – run it through the strands with your fingers or when brushing your hair for a smoother style.
Tip: Men also love Éclat naturel, which is ideal for sculpting short hair. Warm the cream in your palm then apply it like wax to add texture and help style your hair.
* Lait Luminescence Bi-Phase: This two-phase lotion brings exceptional smoothing qualities to unruly, very curly or dry hair. Packed full of active plant oils and ingredients, it immediately detangles hair while adding luminosity, softness and suppleness.
Tip: Apply Lait Luminescence onto damp hair as a heat-protecting spray before you blow-dry for super silky, smooth hair.
* Mousse au Lotus volumatrice: Whether you want a fabulous blow-dried look or beautifully defined curls, this alcohol-free styling mousse brings volume, shine and hold without drying out your hair.
Tip: For a cute beach look, apply the mousse to damp hair, running your fingers through it to create waves. Let your hair dry naturally or use the diffuser on your hairdryer for more volume.
* Spray Structure naturelle: This spray holds hair in place hour after hour, while protecting it from UV rays. Simply brush it out when you’re done – it won't leave a single trace.
Tip: Spray it onto your roots the day after washing; Structure naturelle will absorb any sebum and instantly give fine, limp hair its shape and hold back.