HAIR, FACE, AND BODY OILS21 October 2020
HOW CAN YOU STRENGTHEN YOUR HAIR WHEN AUTUMN ARRIVES?22 October 2020
Achieving a successful holiday hairstyle for Christmas
or New Year’s Eve can be tedious,
especially when you have fine or straight hair
and dream of a blow dry or a hairstyle that lasts
all night long.
Stéphan, hairdresser at the Leonor Greyl Institut in Paris,
reveals his tricks to be sublime on D-Day.
An adapted shampoo
The choice of shampoo is important. The Shampooing au Miel will boost volume
to short or fine hair, make it more malleable and prolong the hold of your styles.
If your hair is long, thick and you like to leave it free, choose a hydrating formula such
as Shampooing Crème Moelle de Bambou, which will bring instant softness and shine.
Pro tip: shampoo the night before to ensure a beautiful texture and to prolong the hold
Indeed, hair that is too clean tends to slip.
Blow drying step by step
If you’re looking for volume:
– Pre-dry: Start by applying a small amount of Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice or the lighter,
heat-protective Condition Naturelle, spray all over the hair before pre-drying it upside down.
Lightly massage the scalp with your fingers to loosen the roots to boost volume.
– Give movement: Divide the head into four areas and start smoothing strands with a round
brush on slightly damp hair. Roll each strand on a roller or a clip that is attached to the head.
Spray the still warm strands with Voluforme. Allow each attached strand to cool.
Remove the rollers or tweezers when the wick is completely cooled. Set the hair with
– Use Laque Souple: Just a cloud of soft hairspray twenty centimeters away to avoid
stiffening the hair.
If you’re looking for something smooth and silky:
– Pre-dry: Spray the Lait Luminescence on the whole hair before pre-drying it upside down.
Brush the product with a boar-bristle brush.
– Smooth: Add a dab of Eclat Naturel before working each strand with a blow dryer
and a large round brush, or with a straightening iron.
Once the hair has been shaped, add a small bead of Eclat naturel and slide
it along the lengths with a boar-bristle brush.
– Use Laque Souple: Just a cloud of Laque Souple at twenty centimeters to avoid stiffening
The rules of flawless
– Opt for a tied-up hairstyle (bun, braid, ponytail). Have fun with hair accessories: headband,
It’s the “no-hassle” solution. You will be able to dance all night long, the hairstyle
will not move.
– No blow drying on wet hair, it is better to pre-dry it before.