High ponytail Step by Step
-Start with a smooth, neat blow dry after 3 sprays of Condition Naturelle to give
the style that sleek, sophisticated look.
– Then, to accentuate the satin effect, apply a dab of Gel à l’Hibiscus.
Tie the hair in a tightly pulled ponytail. Place two jeweled elastics to give height
to the ponytail and highlight its elegance.
– Finally, smooth the ponytail lengths with a fine-toothed comb and a pearl
of Sérum de Soie Sublimateur.
Low Ponytail Step by Step
-To create this low ponytail, spray Condition Naturelle 4 times all over the hair,
which moisturizes and protects from the heat while providing hold to the hair.
– Then blow dry with a flat brush.
– Style all the hair backwards by applying 3 pumps of Sérum de Soie Sublimateur.
Make a very taut ponytail at the base of the neck.
– Then place the jewel elastic. Fan the hair at the root of the ponytail for a sophisticated look.
Caroline Greyl’s tip :
For a more finished look and better support, spray a veil of Laque Souple all over the hair.