An adapted shampoo
The choice of shampoo is important. The Shampooing au Miel will give body
to short or fine hair, make it more manageable and prolong the hold of your hair styles.
If your hair is long, thick and you like to leave it free, choose a hydrating formula such as
Shampooing Crème Moelle de Bambou, which will bring instant softness and shine.
Pro tip : shampoo the night before to ensure a beautiful texture and to prolong the hold
of your hairstyles. Indeed, hair that is too clean tends to slip.
Blow drying step by step
If you’re looking for volume:
– Pre-dry: Begin by applying a small amount of Mousse au Lotus Volumatrice or the lighter,
heat-protective Condition Naturelle to the entire head of hair before pre-drying it upside down.
Lightly massage the scalp with your fingers to loosen the roots to give volume.
– Give movement : Divide the head into four areas and start smoothing strands with a round
brush on slightly damp hair.
– Use Laque Souple: Just a cloud of Laque Souple at 8 inches to avoid stiffening the hair.
If you are looking for a smooth and silky texture:
* Pre-dry: spray a little Lait Luminescence over the entire hair before pre-drying it upside
down. Spreqd the product with a boar-bristle brush.
* Smooth: Add a dab of Eclat Naturel before working each strand with a blow dryer and a
large round brush, or with a straightening iron. Once the hair has been shaped, add a small
bead of Eclat Naturel and glide it along the lengths with the boar-bristle brush.
* Use Laque Souple: Just a cloud of Laque Souple at 8 inches to avoid stiffening the hair.
A few rules of flawlessness:
– No blow drying on wet hair, it’s better to pre-dry it first.
– No conditioner before blow-drying, at the risk of weighing them down.