WHY USE PLANT PROTEINS?
They imitate keratin, a protein that makes up 95% of hair and nails.
On dry or damaged hair, they fill broken sections to provide structure,
protection, and shine.
Leonor Greyl uses protein extracts from quinoa, almond and moringa.
They are gluten-free to avoid any allergy risks.
WHICH PLANT AND FLOWER EXTRACTS?
They are selected with the greatest care for their different properties:
– Wild pansy, chamomile and azulene, for their calming effects.
– Linden blossom for its astringent properties, sage for its anti-perspiration and yeast
– Seaweed extracts: rich in minerals, they create a film around the hair which
– Amaranth: antioxidant, rich in proteins and minerals, it has strong protective qualities.
– Wheat germ: loaded with vitamins E and F, it gives vitality.
– Bamboo marrow extract: preserves long hair thanks to its high mineral content.
– Cactus flower extract: ideal for dry hair, it has softening properties.
– Hibiscus extract: a friend to styling products because of its protein content, it also gives shine
– Honey and propolis: the first gives volume and shine. The second, also secreted by bees,
is excellent for scalp hygiene because of its antiseptic qualities.
– Banana tree extract: its sheathing action provides volume, softness and suppleness.
WHY USING BOTANICAL OILS?
Their great affinity with hair fiber makes them exceptional allies for treating, softening,
and protecting hair.
Choose your oil depending on your hair type and the effect you are looking for.
Some oils are perfect for the face, others are for the body and/or hair, while some protect
from the sun.
One of the priorities of Leonor Greyl family is the scrupulous selection and sustainable
supply of raw materials in order to offer its customers around the world high quality,
performing hair care products.
Their motto has never left them from the start: “Healthy and Glamorous Hair using Natural Products”
Related advice :
Hair oils: choosing and properly apply your oil
L’Huile Secret de Beauté, beauty secret of the Greyl family